QuestionsCategory: QuestionsHeadlight frames
Mark asked 7 years ago

I have an LT28 from 1989 and i need to get hold of the black, plastic headlight surrounds – which have been stollen from my van.
If anyone can help – that’d be really appreciated.

2 Answers
Tim Aldiss answered 7 years ago

Hiya. Call the UK’s biggest LT breaker Peter on 07928 748 150 or join VOLT on Facebook and ask there:

mark shearer answered 7 years ago

Huge thanks Tim for your help – its really appreciated.
Just joined VOLT and will also speak to Peter! Have a great easter…. i’ll let you know how i get on.