QuestionsOur Sunny Boy Camper VW LT 35 E Mk 1
Gerald Peckham asked 2 years ago

Needs a Load sensing valve for rear brakes.

1 Answers
Chris Batey answered 2 years ago
The part is also used on some DAF vehicles but my local branch has been less than helpful.
A chap in Germany rebuilds them, not for the faint-hearted, for about 150 euros.
A breaker is the only other way, but ensure you keep your lever and spring. There was one body, but ten springs and two levers across the whole range.

Your Answer

12 + 2 =