QuestionsCategory: Questionsshock-absorbers
Robert asked 2 years ago

Hi does anyone know where I can get hold of shock absorbers for my 1980 2.00 Lt 28 they have a big metal arrow shaped block on the top many thanks

1 Answers
Tim Aldiss Staff answered 2 years ago

By finding your part number here – – and doing a Google search you will see that there are many places that stock them: Good luck 🙂

Tim Aldiss Staff replied 2 years ago

All second hand parts-related issues are covered in the Buyers Guide here:

Your Answer

18 + 20 =