Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

CBD Oil Syringe - PayPal Payments

I run a vape shop website directory and we have had a posting from a vape shop in the United States that additionally sells CBD products. A Month later, PayPal has written to use to say that our account has been restricted and have asked us to take away PayPal as a payment method from our vape store website directory. We do not offer CBD goods like CBD oil. We solely offer promotion and marketing professional services to CBD firms. I have visited Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Well known Wellness Retailer and if you take a good peek, you will see that they offer a surprisingly extensive range of CBD products, primarily CBD oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a settlement solution. It seems that PayPal is applying twos sets of rules to many different companies. Because of this limitation, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related internet site. This has limited my payment possibilities and currently, I am seriously reliant on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have sought advice from a barrister from a Magic Circle law firm in The city of london and they explained that what PayPal is doing is altogether illegal and inequitable as it ought to be applying an uniform criterion to all companies. I am yet to check with an additional lawyer from a US law office in London to see what is a prefilled cbd vape oil cartridge PayPal's legal position is in the USA. For the time being, I would be extremely appreciative if anyone here at vwlt.co.uk could provide me with alternative payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD companies.