Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

CBD Fitness - PayPal Payments

I look after a vape shop website directory and we have had a posting from a vape store in the United States that likewise markets CBD goods. A Month later on, PayPal has written to use to say that our account has been limited and have requested us to get rid of PayPal as a payment method from our vape shop submission site. We do not sell CBD product lines like Best CBD Oil for Sleep oil. We merely offer advertising and marketing services to CBD companies. I have had a look at Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Reputable Wellness Retail store and if you take a good look, you will see that they offer a surprisingly extensive range of CBD goods, specifically CBD oil and they also happen to accept PayPal as a payment method. It emerges that PayPal is applying contradictory standards to many different companies. As a result of this restriction, I can no longer accept PayPal on my CBD-related internet site. This has restrained my payment choices and presently, I am greatly reliant on Cryptocurrency payments and direct bank transfers. I have consulted a barrister from a Magic Circle law firm in London and they said that what PayPal is doing is completely unlawful and discriminatory as it ought to be applying a consistent benchmark to all firms. I am still to seek advice from a different lawyer from a US law practice in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. In the meantime, I would be extremely appreciative if anyone here at vwlt.co.uk could provide me with different payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD companies.